30.5.12

2012 Crafty Resolutions Revisted

More Crafternoons with my lovely friends. Done!
Play more family friendly live shows. Done!
Play an acoustic suburban lounge room/backyard tour. Done!
Record a few new tunes. Done!
Figure out how to use youtube.
Learn to crochet Granny squares.
Overcome my fear of sewing in zips.
Bake bread more often then once a year.
Post here regularly. Done!


I set myself a few crafty goals at the beginning of 2012. As we're nearly at the middle of the year (seriously, where has this year gone!!?) I thought I'd share with you where I'm up to with these goals. I figure 5 out of 9 is pretty good, and I've been enjoying the journey, but it does look like I might need to go and get some counselling soon to deal with my fear of sewing in zips and Youtube.

(A recent picture of me thinking about Youtube.)

4 comments:

  1. once you learn how to put a zip in, you will wonder what you were so worried about......youtube .......i am clueless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yes, i know! everybody keeps telling me how easy zips are, but for some reason i alwasy seem to find a reason to avoid them! im definatly going to give it a go SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't you find a Youtube clip that tells you how to sew zips in? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, yes thats a great idea..(although i might come out in hives!! )my biggest fear with youtube is uploading videos if i make video clips for my songs...eeek! (i seriously blame my technophobia for not being a youtube singing sensation and famous as all hell!!!) xx

    ReplyDelete