29.9.12

some new music-check it out!


Two of my dear friends released their debut records the other night to a great crowd down at Red Bennies in South Yarra. I was lucky enough to study music with both Jonathan and Marissa Skovron at the Victorian College of the Arts a while ago, and they both become not just great musicians to play with, but good friends. Life's taken us on different paths the last few years, so the other night was the first time I’d seen either of then in AGES, but I was so proud of them both! Both are super talented…..and even cuter, they are brother and sister!!

I play most of my show with my two brothers, so I really love and understand the music thing that a lot of siblings share, and it was such a joy to watch Marissa and Jon share that together on stage too. If you're keen to get your hands (and ears) on some new original Aussie music, click here and here.


Remember that the only way all of us little indie artists get a look in is of you guys get into it! So listen/download/share/vote...whatever! Enjoy them!

Mezz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment