4.8.13

a bit about Mezz today...

It's a cold winters night. Thought I'd warm myself up and join this bit of fun put together by Pip (Meet me at Mikes)


Here's a list of bite size Mezz things that are happening at the moment.

Making : baby gifts for all my expecting friends!!
Cooking : home made pizza (see the pic above!)
Drinking : tea. always tea.
Reading: Mister God this is Anna (Fynn)
Wanting: more sunshine
Looking: at mess on the lounge room floor
Playing: with stamps and paper
Wasting: time
Sewing: quilts
Wishing: I had a bungalow to make music and sew in
Enjoying: planning the first issue of  "Hundreds and Thousands", a handmade magazine I am creating with Taz...stay tuned!
Waiting: for Christmas
Liking: my neighbourhood (Footscray)
Wondering: if we can find the $ to go back to UK one day!!??
Loving: 80's surprise parties!!
Hoping: for peace of mind
Marvelling: at my kids
Needing: a better space to create in
Smelling: cinnamon
Wearing: pants, t-shirt and cardie (I'm a dress girl, the pants are quite unusual!)
Following: lots of awesome peeps on Instagram!
Noticing: that  more Australians care about Asylum Seekers then I thought!!
Knowing: all will be well
Thinking: about how insane my life is!
Feeling: creative
Bookmarking: recording an another album
Opening: so many recent lovely parcels
Giggling: The Mighty Boosh
Feeling: a bit overwhelmed!!

What about you?? Feel free to cut and paste this and have a go on your blog! let me (and Pip) know with a  comment if you do. I'm sure she won't mind me spreading her awesomeness.

for you to cut and paste.....

Making :
Cooking :
Drinking :
Reading:
Wanting:
Looking:
Playing:
Wasting:
Sewing:
Wishing:
Enjoying:
Waiting:
Liking:
Wondering:
Loving: 
Hoping:
Marvelling:
Needing:
Smelling:
Wearing:
Following:
Noticing:
Knowing:
Thinking:
Feeling:
Bookmarking:
Opening:
Giggling:
Feeling:

Mezz x

PS I am looking forward to contacting all my Handmade Card Swap participant in the next few days. yay!

9 comments:

  1. When I first started reading this I thought ... "Wait... what?!"... I thought you were kidding about the weather and then I realized you lived on the other side of the World :) It's boiling here in Texas, it's like the surface of the sun!
    I love the idea here and that pizza... YUM!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very busy! That pizza looks amazing!
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mezz this is a great post. Your pizza looks very tasty and your handmade magazine sounds interesting. Looking forward to the card swap too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this....I'm not great at cutting and pasting....except vintage wallpaper and suitcases! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab post thoroughly enjoyed. A South African-Brit pretty passionate about asylum seekers too!! Enjoy the yummy looking pizza and giggling about the almighty boosh ;-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice :) we had homemade pizza last night, sooo good!! i dont have a blog to cut and paste to, but i might write this out and post to some friends i havent been able to catch up with in a while. erin x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pizza looks really good. I like this list. I might do one. Will let you know if I do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did one of these lists mezz, thanks for the idea. Its on my blog!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved reading your list and mine is now on the blog!

    ReplyDelete