18.2.14

Nice Things!

I have been a bit hopeless at blogging and visiting other blogs of late, and I do apologise..life has been nuts (in a good way) recently, and I just haven't found the time to sit down and say hi to you all...but hello, I'm back!

I thought I'd share with you some nice things that have been happening in my little life. One of my goals for 2014 was to stay positive and appreciate the beauty that is all around, so I think sharing some Nice Things is a good way to do that here too! Perhaps I might make a Nice Things post a regular feature on Mezz Makes Stuff. We'll see...
sunflowers appearing in our community garden
nice things on my bedside drawers
celebrating 10 years of being married to this guy later this week. Gawd, I love him!
finally our tomatoes are looking ok!
staying up late to play with scraps of vintage fabric and an old lamp shade
stringing up pretty bunting at Taz's house for a Hundreds and Thousands Mag photo shoot (oh my goodness..so excited, the next issue is off to the printers next week!)

What nice Things have been happening in your life recently??

xx



4 comments:

  1. We have one lone sunflower that has just come into bloom. When I walk down to see the chooks it brings a smile to my face.
    All that bunting is lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of nice things going on for you.....happy anniversary toy you both. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your lamp shade!!!
    I made a basket from a lamp shade: http://jansschwester.blogspot.de/2014/02/lampenschirm-korb.html
    Kerstin♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely happy things there! Congratulations on your anniversary.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete