11.4.14

a Bespoke Zine feature on...ME!!

Hello, hello! How are you all? I'm pretty good! Lots of exciting things have been happening recently, which inevitably means less time and space to sit down, create and blog....so I apologise for the long pauses between posts at the moment! I love blogging, and I miss it when I don't keep it up regularly. It really is a fantastic way for me to journal about my creative life, and share and engage with others. So thankyou, readers, for being part of the journey and sticking with me when the posts become a bit far and few between.
Anyhoo, I'm feeling a bit special because I was featured on the inspiring Bespoke Zine website this week! Click here for the full article and interview about the way I create, the spaces I create in, the difference between my music life and craft life, and a few other random musings....
Scattered through the post are a few pics taken during the interview and shoot.
Oh, and I was also recently nominated for this.... I'm not entirely sure what that means, but....such fun!
speak soon!

Mezz xo

3 comments:

  1. great stuff mezz.....i like your innovative storage crates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant interview Mezz! It's great to hear the difference between your music/songwriting process and your crafting process - fascinating stuff :) :) I don't have a craft room either, which is probably just as well as no one would ever see me ever again LOL! Congrats on the 'nomination thingy' btw :D
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. About one percent of adults and 0.3% of youths used a sunbed,cheap ted baker dresses the data showed, down from 2.2% and 1.2% a decade ago.Most Australian states and territories are set to ban commercial sunbeds from Thursday, in a crackdown on artificial tanning in a country that has one of the highest rates of ted baker outlet skin cancer in the world. The ban -- which comes into force in the states of New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania, Queensland and in the ted baker dresses sale Australian Capital Territory on January 1 -- will make Australia the second nation after Brazil to impose such a restriction, campaigners said.

    ReplyDelete